Monday, April 11, 2016

I'll just let Jim tell ya ,,, as he says it best! .... Jim Lee vs. Geoengineering:



geoengineering srm global climate and weather control climate viewer news climateviewer jim lee rezn8d r3zn8d





Back in 2012, I first encountered the term “geoengineering” while researching
cloud-seeding and other forms of weather modification.  I came across a series of Congressional hearings
regarding geoengineering and realized that the recordings on the US government Congressional website were not on YouTube, and like a good little activist I uploaded them to my channel:


  • Geoengineering I – Assessing the Implications of Large-Scale Climate
    Intervention | on YouTube
    • US House of Representatives | Subcommittee on Energy and Environment
      Thursday, November 05, 2009 | Link
  • The Regulation of Geoengineering – Science and Technology Committee UK
    Parliament | on YouTube
    • Geoengineering HOC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE
      Thursday, January 13, 2010 | Link
  • Geoengineering II – The Scientific Basis and Engineering Challenges | on YouTube
    • US House of Representatives | Subcommittee on Energy and Environment 
    • Thursday, February 04, 2010 | Link
  • Geoengineering III – Domestic and International Research Governance | on YouTube
    • US House of Representatives | Subcommittee on Energy and Environment 
    • Thursday, March 18, 2010 | Link
Little did I know that my video upload would drag me into a little known
world, and set in motion a burning desire to know more about this
“geoengineering.” A gentleman by the name of Andrew Lockey posted my video on a Google Group, and a friend of mine who saw the post came to me saying “dude they are talking about you on the
geoengineering forum.” .... Lots more at Jim's website on this #Geoengineering topic. 



Jim Lee vs. Geoengineering: Public Refuses SRM Proposals – Climate Viewer News

No comments: